Ski and Snowboard North Korea Long Tour - Beijing Departure
7 Nights, 8 Days in the DPRK
Beijing → Pyongyang → Wonsan → Masik Pass Ski Resort → Kaesong/DMZ → Beijing
- Dec 30, 2017 - Jan 6, 2018 (New Years Special)
- Jan 6 - 13, 2018
- Jan 20 - 27, 2018
- Feb 3 - Feb 10, 2018
- Feb 10 - Feb 17, 2018 (Kim Jong-Il Birthday Special)
- Single $2450
- Double $2050
This is your chance to see all of the grand monuments of Pyongyang, the DMZ and the Masik Pass Ski Resort, in one adventure-packed tour! Sign up to be one of the first to run the virgin slopes of the DPRK!
For the New Year’s edition of this tour, we’ll ring in the new year with fireworks in the Kim Il Sung Square before heading to the ski slopes.
- Masik Pass highest elevation: 1360 m (4461 ft) above sea level
- There are 10 runs for all levels, but no off-piste skiing
- GONDOLA INSTALLED - now takes 10 mins to the peak
- More information on the resort HERE
- If you are bringing your own skis, it will cost 20RMB per additional kg to check them on Air Koryo for the Beijing - Pyongyang route, and 4 Euros per additional kg for the Pyongyang - Beijing route
*NOW running every Saturday to Saturday from December to the end of March at group rates. Click “Choose your own dates” at checkout and let us know which Saturday to Saturday you want in the notes section.
*Our holiday tours are subject to a slight rearrangement of schedule to maximize time for special festivities.